The NikeLab Gyakusou Utility Short Tights are a warm-weather modification of the NikeLab Gyakusou Men’s Utility Long Tights, which debuted in October 2014. Starting with his desire for a single garment to replace the combination of running shorts and tights, Takahashi created the Utility Short Tights, which feature secure pockets for essential items, as well as a looser fit on top that recalls classic sport shorts.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick away sweat and help keep dry
- jersey overlay on upper garment for warmth
- multiple utility pockets
- flat seams provide enhanced comfort while you move
- reflective detailing for added visibility
- ergonomic construction and stretch fabric
*Japanese sizing. Please go up one full size.
in centimeters, in approx. values