|Home / Terms & Conditions|
|Terms & Conditions|
|I. Area of Application
All deliveries and services provided by Firmament / The-Glade - Haas & Storvoll GbR (hereinafter referred to as the seller) are performed exclusively on the basis of these general terms and condition of sale and delivery. Any alternative terms and conditions on the part of the customer shall not apply unless we should confirm these in writing. There are no supplementary agreements.
II. Conclusion of Contract
1. All offers on the online shop are subject to change and not binding. All offers are subject to prior sale.
2. In ordering the desired goods, via internet, e-mail or by telephone the customer makes an offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
The seller has the right to accept this offer by issuing the customer with an order confirmation within 14 calendar days. The order confirmation shall be sent by e-mail.
Upon the unsuccessful expiry of the 14-day term, the offer applies as rejected.
The automatically generated information on the receipt of the order does not represent an order confirmation. It merely serves to verify the communicated data.
III. Prices, price alterations
1. The prices listed at the time of ordering are applicable to all goods and services. Our prices are in Euros and include the currently applicable statutory VAT and exclude postage and packaging or other additional services, insofar as no alternative is expressly agreed.
2. Our invoices are payable immediately and without deduction. We accept payment by PayPal, credit card, (international) bank transfer and Western Union Money Transfer. The customer is responsible for any charges incurred through payment by bank transfer or Western Union Money Transfer.
1. Insofar as the goods are in stock and available, the seller shall dispatch these within 1-3 work days. Delivery is performed through the dispatch of the purchased item to the address provided by the customer. Partial deliveries are permitted, where reasonable for the customer.
2. In the event of a delivery delay, the seller shall notify the customer immediately upon becoming aware of the delay.
3. If the seller should be delayed in delivering, all liability for damages is restricted to foreseeable damage, should this arise through slight negligence. Further claims to damages shall only exist if the delay should arise on grounds of gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
4. The method of dispatch, the carrier and dispatch route shall be at the seller's discretion unless otherwise expressly instructed by the customer.
The seller does not guarantee any delivery times, however, can provide the following estimates, to be considered as a guideline:
Via Parcel (Jackets, Sweatshirts, Trousers, Footwear, etc.)
Via Mail (T-Shirts, Headwear, Accessories, Magazine, Books, etc.)¹
V. Retention of title
The purchase item shall remain the property of the seller until paid for in full. Prior to transfer of title the customer is not permitted to pledge, assign as security, process or modify the goods without the express permission of the seller.
1. The provisions of Art. 377 of the German Commercial Code shall remain unaffected vis-à-vis trade customers. These customers are obligated to examine the goods immediately for integrity, conformity with the delivery documents and order as well as for defects. Detected or visible defects are to be reported in writing. If prompt notification is omitted, the goods are deemed accepted as per agreement, unless the defect is not apparent upon examination performed with reasonable diligence.
2. Insofar as sellers' guarantees are granted, the details are provided in the guarantee terms, enclosed with the delivered item. Warranty claims are not prejudiced by statutory claims/rights.
3. Customers who are not consumers pursuant to Art. 13 German Civil Code (BGB), warranty shall in the first year be restricted to the removal of defects or replacement delivery. The seller reserves the right to stipulate the method of rectification. Upon expiry of the first year, the seller shall at its discretion restrict its warranty to the removal of the defect or a credit note for the current value of the goods.
VII. Data Protection
The customer expressly agrees to the collection, processing and use of his/her data. Data requisite to complete the transaction shall be stored. All personal customer data customer will naturally be treated with discretion. The forwarding of data to a third party without the express permission of the customer shall not occur.
VIII. Customer cancellation rights
1. The customer may cancel his/her contractual statement, either in text form (letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods within 2 weeks, without stating the grounds. The term shall commence upon receipt of this information at the earliest.
When the information concerning cancellation rights is provided subsequent to the conclusion of the contract, a cancellation period of one month shall apply. The period begins upon receipt of the goods or receipt of the cancellation rights in text form on the part of the consumer however not before fulfilment of the duty to supply information pursuant to Art 312c paragraph 2 German Civil Code in conjunction with Articles 1, 2 and 4 Ordinance of the duty to supply information (BGB-InfoV).
The timely sending of a revocation or the goods is sufficient for adherence to the cancellation period.
Revocation is to be addressed to
Firmament / The-Glade - Haas & Storvoll GbR
In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received goods and services are to be returned, including any compensation for capitalised use. The purchase agreement is dissolved upon the return of the goods. If the customer is full or partly unable to return the service received or only in a deteriorated condition, he/she must insofar provide compensation for lost value. On the returning of goods, this shall not apply if the deterioration of the item is exclusively on grounds of its inspection. Otherwise the obligation to compensate lost value can be avoided, if the customer does not treat the goods as fully owned and refrains from any actions, which could have a detrimental effect on its value.
Items suitable for postage are to be sent back. The customer is responsible for all expenses incurred through returning the goods, where the delivered item corresponds to the ordered item. Otherwise, return postage is free of charge. The refund is made within 30 days of receipt of the return.
IX. Final provisions
1. In the event that a provision of these general terms and conditions or any other agreement in the scope of this contract should be invalid, this shall not prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions. The statutory provision shall apply in substitution of the invalid provision.
2. Berlin is the agreed legal venue for tradesmen, companies, corporate bodies under public law or public fund assets, insofar as legally admissible.
3. Place of performance for all duties arising from the contractual relationship is the applicable seller's place of business.
4. German law applies exclusively, subject to the exclusion of UN and EU Sale of Goods provisions. This provision also applies to cross-border deliveries.
If you have questions regarding these terms, please contact us anytime.
|Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter | Svpply|