eye_C x norbit by Hiroshi Nozawa's Duffle MOD Coat is a blend of two highly regarded classics, the M-65 Parka and the Duffle Coat. Mixing these two designs has resulted in a truly unique piece of outerwear featuring a toggle button closure at the front, pads on the shoulders, two zip pockets and two regular pockets at the front, zip openings on each side for easy access to your trouser pockets and the classic fishtail finish at the back.
eye_C has created a limited charcoal/grey water repellent version of the jacket for Autumn/Winter '21. This is also the first time the piece comes in contrasting colours.
- 100% Nylon
- full zip / toggle button fron closure
- two hand pockets on front
- two zip pockets on front with inside waist string adjustment on inside
- two hidden side-zips for inside access
- hood with string adjustment
- button cuff adjustments
- norbit for eye_C print on inside
- standard size / regular fit
|Armpit to armpit||64||67||70|
|Armpit to cuff||44||45.5||47|
|Collar to hem||102||105||108|
in centimeters, approx. values