* €23.36 NET + 7% German VAT plus shipping costs
VAT of EU destination applies / Tax Free to Non-EU destinations
Ready for immediate shipping or in-store pick-up **
POPEYE magazine is the 'Magazine for City Boys'. The founders printed this on the cover of the magazine when it debuted in 1976. What’s a 'city boy'? The term doesn’t appear in the dictionary and no expert panel could define it. So we felt we should explore every aspect of what this 'city boy' might be. After decades of debate, it still makes for a topic of lively discussion. It can be a style or a way of thinking. To get an idea of what makes a city boy, read POPEYE magazine.
There are some experiences in life that are completely different from 'yes' and 'no', Whether or not you have a car is just one of them. 'Freedom' that you can go out anytime, anywhere in your own hands. It should feel like you have a new world.
What kind of car would you choose? A total of more than 100 cars have appeared, including the opening project 'My Car' that snaps the favorite cars of 46 car owners! There are various ways to ride and the individuality of the car. Popeye also asked about the car situation in NY, London and Berlin. It may be fun to read while thinking about what kind of car life you want to live.
- my car
- fashion, wash my car
- If you are buying a car for the first time
- let’s go to specialty stores!
- considering the option of buying a Prius.
- how can I stay in my favorite car for a long time?
- the era of the Pike Car trilogy
- the story of the flipping EV and the car of the future
- BOSE × JJG presents
- Popeye car club forum
- to you who do not yet know the freedom of a car. Written by Kunichi Nomura
- popeye Magazine is in Japanese