POPEYE magazine is the 'Magazine for City Boys'. The founders printed this on the cover of the magazine when it debuted in 1976. What’s a 'city boy'? The term doesn’t appear in the dictionary and no expert panel could define it. So we felt we should explore every aspect of what this 'city boy' might be. After decades of debate, it still makes for a topic of lively discussion. It can be a style or a way of thinking. To get an idea of what makes a city boy, read POPEYE magazine.
This issue features Popeye's idea of practical clothes for this spring and suggestions for chic dressing.
- examples of practical and chic
- right size for me
- practical and chic in Paris and New York
- get dressed with workwear
- yellow pages help you to wear clothes longer
- popeye Magazine is in Japanese