POPEYE magazine is the 'Magazine for City Boys'. The founders printed this on the cover of the magazine when it debuted in 1976. What’s a 'city boy'? The term doesn’t appear in the dictionary and no expert panel could define it. So we felt we should explore every aspect of what this 'city boy' might be. After decades of debate, it still makes for a topic of lively discussion. It can be a style or a way of thinking. To get an idea of what makes a city boy, read POPEYE magazine.
If you can relax during winter break, try people-watching when you go out to city. Popeye is also observing the styles of people around the world. Modest or individual. It's different, but everyone looks good. Is it really determined by the face, body shape, hairstyle, etc. that make clothes look good on you? It seemed that the people who came out this time were not the only ones. Maybe it's because it's the T-shirt of your favorite band, or because there was a turning point that inspired you. The style that reflects the personality was reflected attractively. What do you guys think? Who said that the street is the runway!
- New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Tel Aviv.... style samples from around the world
- style documents in various places in Tokyo
- I also caught a city boy during his lunch break
- a closet with style
- I don't just want to look into the closet
- I would also like to know how you decide what to wear for the day
- how to dress professionally for a week
- fashion editor in Paris, stylist in NY
- what to wear in winter, let me tell you slowly
- through the eyes of style watchers
- what do the world's connoisseurs look for in the people who go to town?
- popeye Magazine is in Japanese