eye_C has teamed up with ROTOTO to create a triple pack which includes three different pairs of socks, the Cotton Wool Ribbed Crew Socks, the Coarse Ribbed Old School Crew Socks and the Double Face Crew Socks.
ROTOTO pride themselves in tradition and heritage, something that shines through when you feel and try on their products. All their socks are made in Nara Prefecture, Japan, which is a place synonymous with quality textile production ever since sock making was introduced to the area in 1910.
Cotton Wool Ribbed Crew Socks
- 41% cotton, 35% Wool, 16% polyester, 6% nylon, 2% polyurethane
- knitted wool on the inside, cotton on the outside
Coarse Ribbed Old School Crew Socks
- 73% cotton, 12% aclyric, 12% polyester, 3% polyurethane
- delicate product - please note that the fabric may be damaged if worn with hard leather shoes. We recommend turning them inside out and placing in a net sack for washing
Double Face Crew Socks
- 80% cotton, 15% wool, 4% polyester, 1% polyurethane
- merino wool on the outside and thick loop backed organic un-dyed cotton on the inside
- size M (25-27 cm)
- size L (27-29 cm)
- made in Japan