* €378.15 NET + 19% German VAT plus shipping costs
VAT of EU destination applies / Tax Free to Non-EU destinations
This item is also available directly in-store
Made in Germany - Traditional construction method meets modern heritage styling: the double stitched HANWAG boot 'Firmament Kranzegg' impresses with its unique design and high-quality workmanship.
Since 1921, HANWAG has been producing footwear by using the double stitched method, a traditional craft, only very few shoemakers are still capable of. The boots feature a sturdy 2.4-2.6 mm thick German made black nubuck leather upper. A soft leather lining with 1.1-1.3 mm thickness and a padded cuff provides perfect climate and a pleasant wearing comfort. The solid black Vibram® Guffert sole ensures good grip and stability in everyday life and in more demanding terrain. The sole construction is complemented with a 4 mm thick EVA midsole, an insole and an anatomically shaped footbed. Different coloured waxed laces and black matt clamping lace hooks makes this high-quality boot a real eye-catcher. The limited edition boot with embossed Hanwag and Firmament logos is 100% made in Europe - like all HANWAG boots.
- 2.4-2.6 mm thick black nubuck leather upper
- soft leather lining with 1.1-1.3 mm thickness
- padded cuff
- black Vibram® Guffert outsole complemented with a 4 mm thick EVA midsole
- anatomically shaped footbed
- limited edition with embossed Hanwag and Firmament logos
- different coloured waxed laces and black matt clamping lace hooks
- made in Germany