* €23.36 NET + 7% German VAT plus shipping costs
VAT of EU destination applies / Tax Free to Non-EU destinations
Ready for immediate shipping or in-store pick-up **
POPEYE magazine is the 'Magazine for City Boys'. The founders printed this on the cover of the magazine when it debuted in 1976. What’s a 'city boy'? The term doesn’t appear in the dictionary and no expert panel could define it. So we felt we should explore every aspect of what this 'city boy' might be. After decades of debate, it still makes for a topic of lively discussion. It can be a style or a way of thinking. To get an idea of what makes a city boy, read POPEYE magazine.
In this issue Popeye's editorial team is trying to find out where and what the city boys in Tokyo are doing. This indclude alternative space, drinking natural wine, bicycle, by appointment only & weekend open, weekend limited restaurants, Nishikoyama, Kuramae, new open on my way, hybrid record shop, shop from morning to night, club activities and auto tennis, little press podcast, workshop, Ken Kagami, and more.
- Tokyo is the best fashion city in the world
- The best way to spend your holiday
- Actual record
- City Boy's Tokyo Life 24:00
- If you look at that person's Google Maps ...
- Study all the fashionable Tokyo guides overseas
- What does TOKYO look like?
- A taste shop Sakiko Hirano season3 opening special
- 'Haunting' at the scene of 'Ad Street'!
- Comic TOKYO CITY LIFE
- popeye Magazine is in Japanese