Stone Island Nylon Metal Overshirt in a new responsible Stone Island iridescent Nylon Metal fabric. The evolution of this iconic fabric sees the use of ECONYL® regenerated yarns: the life end of nylon, pre- and postconsumer, is recycled with a complex depolymerization process to create this fiber that features the same intrinsic characteristics of nylon from raw fossil materials. The fabric is resin treated inside for light water and wind resistance. The finished piece then undergoes an elaborate double dye procedure.
The chest pocket features a small flap and hidden snap fastening can be used to pack and store the jacket.
- 100% polyamide / nylon
- packable in to chest pocket
- elasticized tape at cuffs, with tightening snap
- two-way zipper fastening, edged by piping
- raglan sleeves with piping
- piping along the sleeve seam
- Stone Island badge on the left sleeve
- standard size / regular fit (size up for a looser fit)
Stone Island is excluded from all promotions!
|Armpit to armpit||57||60||63|
|Armpit to cuff||53||54.5||56|
|Collar to hem||73||75||77|