Ready for immediate shipping or in-store pick-up **
New Publicaton by Berlin's own Lodown entitled, 'Vehicle'.
- CHRIS LaBROOY ... curious scenes abound as a digital artist Chris LaBrooy toys with the laws of nature and rational in playful scenarios of familiar objects and a generous stretch of the imagination. Rendered in hyperreal computer-generated clarity, his virtual car constructions showcase impossible contortions and madcap antics ..
- DANIEL RICH The City Skylines of today's mega-cities offer as gateways between past, present and future. Other than this ongoing series though, he's painting snapshots of contemporary events subtlety loaded with politically motivated subject matter that's open beyond color and composition.
- VEHICLES & MUSIC ... in essence, vehicles or vessels to play a vital role in linking communities to each other - and maybe that's why vehicles play a prominent role as an ever-recurring topic in album art as it connects the artist with the audience. But do not fool yourself: in the majority of cases it simply looks pretty rad. - KEVIN CYR ... the work of Portland, Maine-based artist Kevin Cyr provides some interesting food for thought. His vehicle explorations inspire topical reflections on mobility, autonomy, freedom, habitat and DIY self-sufficiency in modern times.
- TOM SACHS, ERIC HAZE, THE SKULL ECLIPSES, PHILLIP VAN, KARL HAB, GEOFF McFETRIDGE, LIZZIE ARMANTO, AMEN DUNES, MICHAEL SAILSTORFER, BRUNO FORZANI & HELENE CATTET and many others.
- 'High Times' by Lodown Magazine
- full color
- english text
- limtied edition