* €630.25 NET + 19% German VAT plus shipping costs
VAT of EU destination applies / Tax Free to Non-EU destinations
This item is also available directly in-store
The iconic ALPHA INDUSTRIES N-2B jacket, a model synonymous with flight jackets, is now available in a WTAPS interpretation. The base is an authentic model called CORE SPEC by ALPHA INDUSTRIES. It is a US standard shape with a large body width and armholes, but the WTAPS silhouette has been further modified from there to create an original fit unique to this collaboration. It is available in two colors, OD and black, and the OD in particular is a color that was carefully picked up by WTAPS and realized only through this collaboration.
In addition, the outshell with a smooth luster is ALPHA INDUSTRIES' own nylon twill, but the inside hood boa and fur, as well as the milled fabric inside the pockets, are all dyed in the same color for this collaboration, resulting in a product with a basic yet unique WTAPS characteristic that can be glimpsed. The product is finished in a basic but distinctive WTAPS style.
- 100% water-repellent nylon fabric
- featuring a collar with a hood equipped with long fur that opens and closes with a center zip, and a storm flap front
- elastic rib sleeves and hem
- the iconic ALPHA INDUSTRIES’ ribbon is a special version with a print of the GPS logo
- regular size / loose fit
|Armpit to armpit||67||71||76|
|Armpit to cuff||46||46||47|
|Collar to hem||66||68||70|